The iPhone 12 Pro Max and Samsung Note 20 Ultra are both phenomenal devices. When comparing the two, it’s essential to consider various factors, including screen size, operating system, camera quality, etc. This blog post will compare these two devices in terms of camera quality, specifications, battery life, and much more. So, let’s get started.
It’s time to check in on the features and specifications.
iPhone 12 Pro Max VS Samsung Note 20 Ultra: Whose Processor Is Better?
Apple’s A12 Bionic is one of the fastest mobile processors that money can buy. It powers the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. The Note 20 features the Snapdragon 855 processor. It comes with an octa-core processor, which is decisive for multitasking and playing high-end games on your mobile
Performance comparison between iPhone 12 Pro Max And Samsung Note 20 Ultra:
Both devices have a compelling performance. But in terms of speed, iPhone 12 Pro Max is one step ahead compared to Note 20 Ultra.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra comes with 6.6-inch screen size, and the dimensions of this device are 160.2 x 76.1 x 9 mm, while the iPhone 12 Pro Max comes with a 6.5-inch display and 171 grams which is lighter than Note 20 Ultra in terms of overall weight.
Apple provides three colors for iPhone 12 Pro Max as black, white, and gold, while Samsung offers midnight black, deep blue, and copper-gold colors for Note 20 Ultra. When we look at the design part of these devices, both Samsung Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 12 Pro Max have the same backside, which is glass on the first three sides and metal on the top and bottom part of the rear side. However, at the same time, both Samsung Note 20 Ultra and Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max do not have a headphone jack.
You May Also Like: Side-by-Side Review of the OnePlus 9 Pro with the iPhone 12 Pro Max
The iPhone 12 Pro Max has four cameras on the back, filled with a TrueDepth camera system. This includes a standard 12 MP lens, an ultrawide-angle lens, and two telephoto lenses that enable 2x optical zoom and 10X digital zoom.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra has four cameras on the back, although it offers a slightly different feature set than the iPhone. There are a total of three cameras on the back: a 32 MP primary lens, an 8 MP ultrawide-angle lens, and a 5 MP depth sensor.
iPhone 12 Pro Max features sensors like a fingerprint sensor for biometric authentication, Face ID. Samsung Note 20 Ultra also has sensors like Heart Rate Sensor, Emotion Aqeustion Sensor, Accelerometer, etc.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max comes with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery for talk time up to 21 hours on 3G, while Samsung Note 20 Ultra has a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery which can even give you a standby time of 1 day.
The price of the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max starts from 1,249$, and the starting price of the Samsung Note 20 Ultra is 949$. Both Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max And Samsung Note 20 Ultra are great devices with top-notch features you can get. After that, it’s just a matter of what fits your requirements best.
Both the iPhone 12 Pro Max and Samsung Note 20 Ultra come with a 6GB ram, which helps multiple open apps without lag or issues.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max runs on iOS 12 and Samsung Note 20 Ultra runs on Android 9.0 (Pie).
You May Also Like: iPhone SE vs iPhone XR: Which one should you buy?
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max comes with 64, 256, and 512 GB memory options. Samsung Note 20 Ultra also has a lot of memory, including 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB internal storage options.
Both the devices have a dual sim option which means that you can use two sims at the same time in
- Apple provides the iPhone 12 Pro Max with fast charging, which takes around 2 hours to charge your device entirely.
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra also comes with fast charging option, and it can recharge itself from 0% to 100% in just one hour.
The Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max GPU is a11 Bionic, a potent graphical processing unit. Samsung Note 20 Ultra also has Adreno 640 as GPU, which is powerful and can render high-end games on your device without any lag or issue.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max comprises a rigid glass back, which looks elegant and premium. On the other hand, Samsung Note 20 Ultra has a metal body with glass on the front, which looks fantastic.
You May Also Like: 8 Reasons Why Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Is a Game-Changing Smartphone
Pros & Cons of iPhone 12 Pro Max:
- 12 MP + 12 MP telephoto camera enables you to click high-quality photos even in low light conditions.
- Face ID with a second-generation sensor makes your phone secure and protects your data.
- A potent processor for fast processing speed can handle all the activities without crashing or slowing down your device.
- Super Retina XDR display gives you a fantastic viewing experience.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max is quite expensive
- The phone’s design is pretty fragile and not suitable for daily use.
- It does not support expandable storage.
Pros & Cons of Samsung Note 20 Ultra:
- While the camera of the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max has two lenses, Samsung Note 20 Ultra has three lenses which are very powerful for photography.
- A powerful processor can handle all the tasks without slowing down your device.
- It is cheap as compared to Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- You do not have to think about the battery life because it has a powerful battery with fast charging feature.
- The fingerprint scanner of Samsung Note 20 Ultra is inconveniently located.
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra does not support face unlock.
- It only supports expandable storage up to 512 GB, which is relatively low considering all other Samsung Note 20 Ultra features.
You May Also Like: Which Samsung Smartphones will Rule the Market in 2022?
We recommend you buy Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max if you are concerned about looks. Other than looks, the performance and battery life of the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max are excellent. If you want a phone with a good camera and powerful battery life, the Samsung Note 20 Ultra is best.
Image Source: Amazon